Yes, this is the Devilmobile. Pretty neat, huh? And it doesn't just look cool! To quote one of the designers, "It's got as many gimmicks as the Batmobile," only, of course, this vehicle has nifty horns on top. It was built using Dan's junker of a jeep as a base.
So what does it do? Well, Here are just a few of the it's many features.
- rear oil slick - You knew it would have one of these, didn't you?
- mist bomb - It could come in handy.
- pyrotechnics, front and rear - Well, it was designed by Hollywood special effects men, after all.
- anti-gravity disk - Used to capture the Roadmaster. It's just what it sounds like.
- ejector seat - What would any superhero's vehicle be without an ejector seat?
- rear explosion - Giant explosion with enough power to blow a whole the size of Kansas in the side of a bus.
- booster rockets - For when BD wants to go really fast.
- Is that enough? No? Well, then check this out! It has a makeout function whereby the front seats recline, and Johny Mathis plays on the radio. This is my personal favorite.
If you arrived at this page through a search engine or some other direct link that did not provide you the site navigation, click this link.